Village of Cayuga Heights Treasurer's Office
836 Hanshaw Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Joan M. Mangione, Village Clerk & Treasurer
Phone: (607) 257-1238 ext. 101
Fax: (607) 257-4910
The Village Clerk & Treasurer is a full-time position appointed by the Mayor. This is an important administrative position in the Village of Cayuga Heights involving the supervision, direction, and the coordination of the activities of the Office of the Village Clerk/Treasurer. The Village Clerk &Treasurer works under the direction of the Mayor to carry out the day-to-day administrative tasks associated with municipal government.
Generally the Village Clerk/Treasurer position in any village encompasses two main responsibilities, the clerk’s area (records management) and the treasurer’s area (financial accountability and reporting).
While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that these are complete, current and accurate, they are posted here as a convenience to web users. In the event of any discrepancy, official documents on file at the Village Clerk's office or with the Office of the State Comptroller shall prevail and govern.
Financial Reports By Fiscal Year
To view financial reports, click here to access the Public Portal. Please note, first time users will be directed to the portal sign on page. Please sign on under "Cayuga Heights Public" repository. User name and password will automatically populate. What is Laserfiche Weblink?
Proposed Budget for FYE 2019 (to be discussed during the April 16th Public Hearing):
Adopted Village Budget:
- 2017-2018 Adopted Village Budget
- 2016-2017 Adopted Village Budget
- 2015-2016 Adopted Village Budget
- 2014-2015 Adopted Village Budget
- 2013-2014 Adopted Village Budget
- 2012-2013 Adopted Village Budget
- 2011-2012 Adopted Village Budget
- 2010-2011 Adopted Village Budget
- 2009-2010 Adopted Village Budget
- 2008-2009 Adopted Village Budget
- 2011-2012 Village Financial Report (as filed with NYS, unaudited)
- 2010-2011 Village Financial Report (as filed with NYS, unaudited)
- 2009-2010 Village Financial Report (as filed with NYS, unaudited)
- 2008-2009 Village Financial Report (as filed with NYS, unaudited)
- 2007-2008 Village Financial Report (as filed with NYS, unaudited)
- 2006-2007 Village Financial Report (as filed with NYS, unaudited)
Looking for something? If you would like to request any governmental records please submit a FOIL Form to the Clerks Office.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free download.