Village of Cayuga Heights Gardens

For Residents

Emergency Services Links & Numbers:

Police: Non Emergency dial 607-257-1011, Emergency dial 911
Fire: Non Emergency dial 607-257-1011, Emergency dial 911

Sanitation: The Village of Cayuga Heights provides curbside garbage collection, yard waste collection, and bulk waste pickup. Visit the Household and Yard Refuse page for more information. Tompkins County provides curbside recycling and can be reached by 607-273-6632.

Water & Sewer: Visit the Bolton Point web page for information on rates, due dates, and to update your account. Call 607-277-0660 to report water emergencies at any time.

Electricity & Gas: Contact: New York State Electric and Gas (NSYEG) at 1-800-572-1111. To report a streetlight outage, please use NYSEG’s online form.

Public Schools: Cayuga Heights Elementary School

Sunset Park

Sunset Park, located on Sunset Drive, offers stunning views of Cayuga Lake, especially during sunset. Park hours are from 6:00AM till 10:00PM.

Dog License

Dog Control Law enforced by the Police Dept.  Dog licenses may be obtained at the Town of Ithaca office.  As a reminder, Village Ordinance requires you to clean up after your dog.